About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom with two wonderful boys. They are the love of my life. I have a small at home business making baby food for children from 6month of age to 2 years of age. I enjoy the quality time I get to have with both my children

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Is it Wednesday Already?















Ok so I have to admit I've been MIA for a while. But I'm back up for air. I've been scratching things off my "To Cook List" all my orders are officially caught up and delivered/picked-up and I'm sure Baby Yums is being enjoyed by little ones. If you "like" my fb fan page you will see some great feedback located under our discussions board under "FEEDBACK TIME"

Every Tuesday is "Tag Tuesday" Have fun with posting photos of yourself, your family, your little ones playing, doing crafts or just being silly eating and getting messy & then TAG yourself. I posted a few photos yesterday of my Boys and Me at the Sugar Bush.

Earth Day is coming April 22nd Share your stories and let us know what you will be doing with the kids. I found a great craft that I'd like to share with you. It's fun, messy. Even thought my 2.5 year old can't grasp the concept of the "EARTH" he still had fun with the craft & he keeps telling everyone about Earth so I plan on doing the Craft with him again on Friday but switch it up a little!

Here is the link where we found the craft http://www.kiboomu.com/2011/04/19/earth-day-handprint-wreath/ If you do this craft and post in on our FB fan page you will get $3.00 off your next order with Baby Yums! I will be posting photos on Friday!

Here are some more crafts for EASTER what child dose not like stickers you can have so much fun with this one with lots of different stickers here is the link http://www.kiboomu.com/2011/04/13/polka-dot-easter-egg-decorating-craft-for-toddlers/ post this photo on our FB fan page and get $3.00 off your next order with Baby yums. If you post both photos you'll get $6.00 off your next order. Don't forget to tag yourself in the photos so I know who it is and give you your gift certificate.

Today is Welcome Wednesday so don't forget to tell your Family, Friends & Co-Workers about Baby Yums we don't want it to be a secret. If your on Twitter don't forget to follow us, on Facebook don't forget to like us & check out our website http://www.babyyums.com

Looking forward to seeing some great craft photos from everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment