About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom with two wonderful boys. They are the love of my life. I have a small at home business making baby food for children from 6month of age to 2 years of age. I enjoy the quality time I get to have with both my children

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday ~ Sorry

It's Sunday and sorry I've been MIA! With all this great news going on with Baby Yums and the new additions to our food choices & new Teething Cookies I've been working up a storm in the Kitchen. I've felt the love last night with 5 hours of just cooking, baking and packaging up the Baby Yums food. I just wanted to say a quick hello! I'm going to go out and Enjoy my "Sunday" even though it is crazy windy out there. I will be back on the blog on Tuesday night and update with photos of me in the kitchen working hard some recipes & some great spring toys for the wee-ones! So come take a look on Tuesday night when I'll have some goodies posted for everyone! Crystal follow us on Twitter like us on Facebook www.babyyums.com

No comments:

Post a Comment