About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom with two wonderful boys. They are the love of my life. I have a small at home business making baby food for children from 6month of age to 2 years of age. I enjoy the quality time I get to have with both my children

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baby Yums GOOD NEWS Wednesday

This Sunshine is not out yet in Ottawa! But I do see it trying to peak though the clouds. To make everyone feel better Baby Yums has some Good News!

We've officially added Pay Pal to our website so feel free to order and pay! Easy as that! If you have any questions feel free to e-mail us info@babyyums.com


Our other Good News is that we've finally found a good recipe for teething cookies. They have no sugar and are very tasty. Baby Yums teething cookies are only $5.00 for 12 cookies! On the last note of Good News Baby Yums has officially changed their prices. We have prices as low as $5.00 to $36.00 so enjoy your orders! I know your little one(s) will Thank-you for providing them with fresh homemade baby food!


check out our website as it's been updated with all the goodies mentioned above.


http://www.babyyums.com We will also have a posted blog later tonight. We will feature *Toddler recipe *Baby recipe *Crafts for Easter *Pears, pears pears (Month of April *with loads of other great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment