About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom with two wonderful boys. They are the love of my life. I have a small at home business making baby food for children from 6month of age to 2 years of age. I enjoy the quality time I get to have with both my children

Monday, April 25, 2011

Last Week of April bring some May Flowers & News


We would like to Welcome all my new fans to Facebook and thank my current fans for ordering Baby Yums for their Children.

For the whole month of April we’ve decided to Spotlight: Pears in doing that we’ve received a handful of e-mails with great combinations. I will be announcing the winner of the Spotlight: Pears on Saturday April 30th. The winner will get their combination added to our
Baby Yums food choice. Along with $30.00 gift certificate for Baby Yums and that includes your new addition of Pears made to order just for you! There is still time to send in an e-mail Subject: Pears e-mail info@babyyums.com and let us know what your favourite combination is. Deadline is Friday April 29th

Extra Extra
Baby Yums will be at the OutGROW OutPLAY consignment at the Merivale Arena - 1765 Merivale Road on Saturday April 30th and Sunday May 1st admission is $2.00 or a canned good. We will be giving away samples of Baby Yums food. We will only have Fruits on hand as veggies & meat would have to be heated up and we don’t have access to do so. We will also be giving out a $10.00 gift certificate and announce the winner at the end of the event. Come say hello taste some Baby Yums & fill out a ballot. Don’t forget to tell your Family, Friends & Co-workers who you think might be interested. Click here for more info http://www.outgrowoutplay.com

With May around the block We’ve decided to do something Special for Mom.
Baby Yums would like to give a little something to 1 special Mom. We’re going to have a little contest giveaway.

May’s Special Mom’s giveaway!

Package includes:
$5.00 off your Baby Yums order
$10.00 gift card to Second Cup
A little home spa gift package
Bottle of Wine

Here are the rules to qualify for the package:

Post a photo on our Facebook page of your Laundry Mountain (We all have one)
Tag yourself in the photo
Get one of your friends to “LIKE” Baby Yums and “LIKE” your photo
Send an e-mail to info@babyyums.com stating why you should win “May’s Special Mom’s giveaway”

I will e-mail everyone back with a number. Keep that number and I will use http://www.random.org to select the winning number. I will keep track of all the numbers I assign to you also and post the winner on Mother’s Day!








Have fun with it enjoy! & I will post my Laundry Mountain for everyone to see too. If you have any questions please feel free to send an e-mail to info@babyyums.com

If you don’t already know our May Spotlight will be Asparagus. I will post more in the coming days

“Like” us on
Facebook
“Follow” us on Twitter

www.babyyums.com



No comments:

Post a Comment